I linked up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for this Five for Friday!
1. My students are finally getting in the hang of this school thing! Hooray!!! I have loved Apples and ABC’s Beginning Sounds Printable. We have been reviewing letter names and sounds and doing a few pages each day. They are able to work independently which is AMAZING!
2. My husband started a new job this month and this has been our first week with us both working 40 hours. It’s a new thing for us since his old job allowed him to be home by 4 but we are adjusting well. I am very blessed.
3. I started a Chronological Bible Study and I am LOVING it! I am so thankful for God’s many blessings and promises. It’s amazing to read throughout the Old Testament and see his constant provisions. I can be confident in His love for me and His promises.
4. Um so N*SYNC may be reuniting on Sunday! I am BEYOND PUMPED! I will be attending a viewing party and may even have a N*SYNC shirt on. Whoot Whoot!
5. We currently have very few plans this weekend and I am so excited about that.
With school starting, I need to find a new balance and start blogging again. I’ve been trying out a few new recipes too and will definitely get those up soon!
Have a great weekend!