I made these simple, quick potatoes last night for dinner. My husband invited friends over to watch the big game so we did Hawaiian Kabobs and roasted potatoes. yum! One particular friend was so grateful that he unloaded the dishwasher for me. love it.
Italian dressing mix
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Wash the potatoes and the best part… leave the skin on! Whooo!!
3. Drizzle the olive oil and Italian dressing mix packet over the potatoes.
4. Salt and Pepper to taste.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Take the potatoes out of the oven and throw the shredded Mozzarella cheese on the potatoes. Place the potatoes back in the oven for about 5-7 minutes.
Friends of ours just had their first baby. A sweet baby girl! She is prefect! Our group of friends used http://www.takethemameal.com to sign up to provide meals. I LOVE the website. If you haven’t heard of it, you should totally look it up! Anyways… we signed up so I decided to make this Buffalo Chicken Pizza and because it was so easy to make I made one for Drew and I too.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Pillsbury Pizza dough
chicken (cooked, my husband grilled ours with a hot sauce marinate)
Hot Wings Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to the desired temperature on the pizza dough package. Roll out the dough and drizzle some olive oil on the dough. Bake the dough for 5-7 minutes.
2. After 7 minutes, take the pizza out of the oven and use a mixture of ranch dressing and hot wings sauce to create the sauce for the pizza. Spread the sauce on the dough.
3. Now create your pizza! Place the chicken, cheese, and green onions. Bake for the remaining time. 10-12 minutes or so. Enjoy!
I served this along side a salad. It was delicious and simple!